New Enthusiast! Creative Talk Show Featuring Ashley Jagdeo of The Circle London

Miles Fleming

Hey Guys! Just signed up, looking forward to getting involved in the forum. Plotting my first tattoo, looking for help with designs and also getting you guys involved in events i'm throwing for creatives!

Let me know if this is in the wrong place (or if it comes across as spam, really just want to invite users down to a free event) but I'd like to invite you all down to an Event on Wednesday 13th November at Red Gallery, East London.

Guest speaker: Ashley Jagdeo – Owner of The Circle London and more will be sharing insights into the future of tattooing!

I've got some Free spots for you guys, all ya gotta do is RSVP here: Grandaad

Looking forward to speaking and meeting you guys online & offline ;)

1394309_427534927346085_1236243533_n.jpg

Hey guys! Why the hostility! :) Ahsley runs one of the largest tattoo parlours in London, this event will be about tattooing, from the business side to the literal act of it :) A whole spectrum of how to make your tattoo business work. What is the future of parlours etc. Should be great and insightful, just wanted to let this community know.

Hey TRIXIE, not entirely sure right now, I want something very simple, vector kind of design on my arm. I havnt chosen an artist yet to go with, any suggestions of the best in London?

Hey guys! Why the hostility! :) Ahsley runs one of the largest tattoo parlours in London, this event will be about tattooing, from the business side to the literal act of it :) A whole spectrum of how to make your tattoo business work. What is the future of parlours etc. Should be great and insightful, just wanted to let this community know.

Hey TRIXIE, not entirely sure right now, I want something very simple, vector kind of design on my arm. I havnt chosen an artist yet to go with, any suggestions of the best in London?

I think the hostility is because you are immediately trying to promote something which comes across as spammy if you haven't established any credibility with us yet.

Instead of wondering why you and this event you're promoting isn't being met with great enthusiasm here, how about you take a good look at this website and understand what we're about here. The front page of the site, right up at the top, says "The mission of this website is to help preserve the craft of GOOD tattooing" and we are serious about that. As I see it, somebody who doesn't tattoo but owns a shop and then gives talks to other business owners in completely different fields about what they can learn from his experience to develop their business doesn't give a shit about tattooing as a craft.

If you want to actually learn about good tattoos, please feel free to stick around, to watch the artist interview videos and browse the galleries, but I don't think this is the place to promote your events.

He doesn't have any tattoos, is looking for recommendations on who the best in London is, yet he is advertising a tattoo event. Am I the only one who thinks this doesn't add up? I'm not being hostile, just skeptical.

Surely since your promoting his shop , you'd get Math to do the tattoo no ?