Boom.

KBeee

Love myself some awesome tattoos. Stoked about what is happening in the world of tattoo these days...amazing refinements of already awesome traditions and a lot of next level evolutions in technique and subject matter.

Can appreciate all forms and styles. Prefer to wear more western traditionally styled work with a bit of Asian/Asian-influenced stuff thrown into the mix. BUT I still have A LOT of spaaaaaace and we all know how that goes :) ...anything could happen!

I am both blessed and doomed to live in the Bay area of Northern California with tooooo much access to some of the most talented folks out there. Am definitely not above traveling overseas or who-knows-where to get work from someone who has caught my fancy.

Celebrating (being in) my 10th year of marriage to my Hubbs with a tattoo odyssey that we have both been enjoying since January of 2013.

First two tattoos from Chris Trevino (Perfection Tattoo - Austin) at the tender ages of 20 and 26 (late 90's). Getting tattooed right out the gate by someone who has put so much into their craft taught me more about tattoo than I think anything else could have and for this I am thankful.

I love having tattoos. It has been such a great experience. I love hearing about other peoples tattoos. I want to be surrounded by tattooed people and their tattoo stories :o .

Upcoming appointments are Horitomo in January, Theo Mindell (Feb-March), Stewart and Valerie (late April-May). Will take pictures of existing work and upload soon.

I am pretty darned stoked and glad to be here. So thanks in advance, everyone, for that! :D

I love having tattoos. It has been such a great experience. I love hearing about other peoples tattoos. I want to be surrounded by tattooed people and their tattoo stories :o .

Yeah! Well, you are in the right place. Can't wait to see your pictures, sounds like you have some great stuff already and a lot to look forward to.

I think the best part of this intro is the feeling that I'm getting lately from LST and the rest of the tattooed world, that -- sorry, gonna get real emotional here -- as a wearer of tattoos, you wear them through your life and it becomes part of your journey. And sometimes it's flipped -- you go on your tattoo walkabout when you're a little more flush with cash and they can become the catalyst for travel, friends, for your life. That it's all intertwined. And shit, most of us on here don't even do this for a job.

The other best part is obviously your Trevino tattoos and your killer appointments coming up.

WELCOME, GODDAMNIT!

• 2 months later...

Oookay...was going through storage and found this pic of my Korean white tiger by Chris Trevino in 1995. My first tattoo! Sorry I haven't updated my gallery yet...in the works.

Thanks for strolling down memory lane with me!

And also, @hogg, I was in Austin from 1993 to 2000...wouldn't it be weird if we knew each other?!