LOST LOVE

I think sometimes that our good friend Scott is too humble to use LST to advertise Yellow Beak Press books. But I don't work for Yellow Beak, so I don't see a conflict in being geeked about a new book release and sharing it with folks here.

I think that the Zeis book is one of the top 10 tattoo books at all time and will go down as a classic. Born Weird- it's a much more niche book but honestly, one of my favorite design books ever. I can't even say the title without thinking about the Gillespie Royboy Hotstuff devil.

Now they have LOST LOVE coming out for a February 2014 release.

Here's the video:

I'm super excited about this one.

I think sometimes that our good friend Scott is too humble to use LST to advertise Yellow Beak Press books. But I don't work for Yellow Beak, so I don't see a conflict in being geeked about a new book release and sharing it with folks here.

I think that the Zeis book is one of the top 10 tattoo books at all time and will go down as a classic. Born Weird- it's a much more niche book but honestly, one of my favorite design books ever. I can't even say the title without thinking about the Gillespie Royboy Hotstuff devil.

Now they have LOST LOVE coming out for a February 2014 release.

Here's the video:

I'm super excited about this one.

It might be my iPad, but I don't see a video or a link to a video. Just a heads up. I'm very interested in the book.