The Tattoo News

Iwar

@Lance I saw that post and didn't really understand. Did she take a break from tattooing for a while?

Also, it seems like Eddy comes to NY once a year or so. This year I just can't make it happen, that's why I try and share it with you guys. I'm hoping next year I'll be in a better spot to take advantage of it.

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

NYS has successfully postponed the law that would force tattooers to use single-use "ink-shots."

https://www.change.org/p/andrew-cuomo-david-carlucci-kenneth-zebrowski-new-york-state-department-of-health-change-nys-bill-s1421-2015-to-allow-the-use-of-disposable-ink-caps-in-tattooing/u/14481534?tk=BgSlyLPy2fyPrm01Hv1IPN4iDS5bpUU16wKuwP91sHA&utm_source=petition_update&utm_medium=email

Not sure if that link works for others, as it was a hotlink in an email that I got from change.org

Basically, it got postponed, but there is a new bill being written that may be very similar to the one that was postponed.

• 3 months later...

National Geographic is doing a story on Cremation/Ash Tattoos (tattoos that incorporate the ashes of a loved one). We are looking for New Yorkers who would like to get a tattoo memorializing a loved one by incorporating their ashes in the ink. We would also love to talk to anyone who has ever given a cremation tattoo. Please email/message if you're interested/know someone who might be interested or for more information.

tiffany.mcneil@natgeo.com

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, zetroc said:

Tomorrow at Black Heart (Tuesday 5/24) Scott Sylvia is taking walkins (flash only) to benefit one of their employees who's doing the AIDS Lifecycle ride.

I am off today too. Hmmmm... I wish I didn't have plans.