Arkansas shops?

deadsp0t

I have a friend in Arkansas who is looking for a shop recommendation. I looked on the shop list and in the sticky in this section and didn't see any. He has already been tattooed at jimmies romance.. He is looking at some Devil Driver stuff. Any shop or artists recommendations are welcome, not sure how far he's willing to travel but I will pass along any recommendations you guys might have..! Thanks in advance!

Go see Tim Martin at Brainstorm Tattoo in Fayetteville, Arkansas.... super nice shop, he worked for Jack Rudy at GTC in Orange County before he worked for Richard for 6 years in Dallas prior to moving back to his home state to set up shop, he's had that place for over a decade and continues to make good tattoos by or appt or walk in, and has a couple world class tattooers tucked in his place, Jennifer Billings is there, and it's a good place to start...

Go see Tim Martin at Brainstorm Tattoo in Fayetteville' date=' Arkansas.... super nice shop, he worked for Jack Rudy at GTC in Orange County before he worked for Richard for 6 years in Dallas prior to moving back to his home state to set up shop, he's had that place for over a decade and continues to make good tattoos by or appt or walk in, and has a couple world class tattooers tucked in his place, Jennifer Billings is there, and it's a good place to start...[/quote']
I would recommend going to pair o dice in tulsa Welcome to Richard Stell Tattoos.com

Awesome!

The shop in Fayetteville may be the ticket! He lives not far from there!

Awesome, thanks guys!