Please can someone give me some advice ASAP?

Jadey286

Hello bit of a weird story and a change of heart story but here goes. About a year ago I want reli happy in my life and got a tattoo. In the end it didn't come out how I wanted and complete panicked . I researched online and got a laser removal treatment .. Which hurt! ... A lot , well in the end I have decided to keep the tattoo but because I had 1 laser treatment it has made the shaded part of my tattoo ( I have black and grey roses) somewhat a little patchy and tattoo is raised... Is this scaring? Well I want to get it redone and shaded in the same part? Is this safe and will it have a nice appearance after, also I haven't exactly told my tattoist that I had a removal , I know I should be trueful but I really don't wanna offend him. He told me to go to the doctors to see if I have any problems as he could see something was wrong the tattoo??. He said if the doctor says its ok he will happily tattoo me again but I don't know what to say next reli, please can someone give me some advice on what to say

As I said its a weird situation lol. Wanted him to fix it cause he has his own style and is a really good artist and as he did the orginal I wanted him to re touch for me and add a few more leaves and stuff But I don't know might go to another artist ..but ideally in a weird way I still want him .

Hello bit of a weird story and a change of heart story but here goes. About a year ago I want reli happy in my life and got a tattoo. In the end it didn't come out how I wanted and complete panicked . I researched online and got a laser removal treatment .. Which hurt! ... A lot , well in the end I have decided to keep the tattoo but because I had 1 laser treatment it has made the shaded part of my tattoo ( I have black and grey roses) somewhat a little patchy and tattoo is raised... Is this scaring? Well I want to get it redone and shaded in the same part? Is this safe and will it have a nice appearance after, also I haven't exactly told my tattoist that I had a removal , I know I should be trueful but I really don't wanna offend him. He told me to go to the doctors to see if I have any problems as he could see something was wrong the tattoo??. He said if the doctor says its ok he will happily tattoo me again but I don't know what to say next reli, please can someone give me some advice on what to say

<-------

This has got to be some kind of joke.