December 2013 Tattoo of the Month Contest

Iwar

Last contest of the year ladies and gentlemen!

Here are the rules:

The tattoo picture that gets posted in this thread for December 2013 with the most 'likes' for the month wins! The contest starts on the first of the month and ends on the last day of the month.

• Your tattoo picture must be posted in this thread (both tattooers and tattoo customers can win) in order to qualify.
  • Include with your photo/post...tattoo artist name & tattoo shop.
  • You MUST be the one who has the tattoo or did the tattoo.
  • You can 'like' as many tattoos as you want.
  • It can be a finished or in progress tattoo.
  • You cannot enter the same tattoo in more than one contest.

Super excited to see what amazing tattoos will be submitted for this months contest!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi my name is junior Hernandez, tattoo artist from Allentown pa. I just joined the forum so would that prohibit me from joining the tattoo of the month contest?

Nope, you're welcome to join. My opinion is that tattoos posted early in the month have a slightly better chance to win though, so you might want to wait until January if you are thinking of posting today. Good luck!

It should come as no suprise to any of our regulars that it was @Reyeslv that came out on top this month with his amazing backpiece from Stewart Robson of Frith Street Tattoo in London. Congrats @Reyeslv!!

2306ec4d-a0fa-4910-858e-a8c1d06828da_zps4248607e.jpg

Please PM @steve1461686340 with your shirt info (size and male or female) along with your address.

Thanks to everyone for your submissions! New contest will be up later today.