Ryan From NYC, Photographer

rhandt

Hi Everyone,

My Name is Ryan and I'm new to these here boards. I'm a New York native, a skateboarder, a snowboarder, motorcycle rider (and amateur mechanic) and professional photographer. I'm currently working on a half sleeve on my right arm, done by Maxime Buchi (mxmttt). I've had 3 sittings and probably have at least 2 more. Already have a catalog of ideas I need money for...Always an issue.

Anyway, to be completely honest, I've been in love with tattoos since I was a teenager and I'd like to start a photo series on Tattooed people. If anyone is interested and/or can point me to a good place to find more people, please contact me. If you'd like to see my work, check out my site: ryanhandt.com.

Thanks so much and I'm excited to look around some more!

-Ryan

Hi Hayden,

Thanks for the welcome and the extra welcomes. The work by Maxime is being done at East River Tattoo in Greenpoint. Most of the work I want done will probably happen in the city. I've been following Dan Bones...really like his stuff. There's a few others, but I don't know off the top of my head. I'm constantly bookmarking, but never remembering. There is one I'd like to go to Paris for, but not till there's a large excess of cash filling my gills.

Thanks Fala!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Jada. I'm a fan of all types, but the geometric style really grabs my attention.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks a lot CampB. Long running series. I miss the darkrooms too. Even when I shoot film, must is processed digitally now...sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Ironchef, Thanks for the welcome and the compliments on the work. Can't wait for it to be completed. I'll add you as a friend and when I have some further plans, I will be in touch. Sound good?