cheers from sweden!

Calle Olsson

Hey guys, i'm a 18 year old art student who is really into tattoos and hoping to become an apprentice some day! Found this forum via the youtube docs and liked the idea of sharing opinions and thoughts round this great Culture, i've got a walk-in tattoo on my left arm and planning to get some more, also getting a sleeve on my right arm in the coming months, i might also upload a few of my drawings/paintings if i can take the time to get a good photo of them, sadly sweden gets dark at 4 nowadays and thats when i come home from school haha, hope to get some uploaded soon though. anyway any questions or just wanna say hi feel free to comment or send me a private message, thanks.

its gonna be a japanesetaira tomomori sleeve on my right arm, i'm in to quite alot, iv done everything from giger charcoal drawings to traditional spitshading flash, but i can honestly say the giger drawing was easier, i really can't do traditional haha but nowadays i'm really into painting japanese stuff, with mixed results obviously but hey, mistakes equal progression i guess.

- - - Updated - - -

hahahaha skåne is home of the vikings!!!