Hello LST artist and collectors

matcwlwelch

Hello everybody, my name is Matthew Welch. I'm a tattooer since November, 2004. Currently traveling, I began working in North Florida and have been on the road since August of this year, after living in Southern New Mexico from 2011-2013. I enjoy many styles, and focus on traditional styles of tattooing and painting. I like to be an active and welcoming part of the tattoo and art community. I'm here to share art and discussions in the forum, network with other artists, and be involved, in general. I'm also inviting anyone to find me on Facebook, or take a look on my instagram, @matwelch if interested in my work or travels. Maybe we'll get to meet in person someday, have a little fun, who knows:cool: thank you!

Thanks so much for the kind words everyone!

- - - Updated - - -

Natvenom, Southern New Mexico was a really cool learning experience. Much different than North Florida, it was a good change of pace. It definantly added to my tastes in art and tattooing, and I met a lot of great people!

- - - Updated - - -

Real Meta, Awesome! Thanks alot! That guy is a great dude, that's cool to hear he's part of the forum, i'll be seeing him again sometime soon