Krampus

HaydenRose

Man, I love me some Krampus. Coolest Christmas character ever. I had a bet with a friend of mine last year and the terms were for a Krampus tattoo...still haven't collected on that. I might send one of those sweaters to him as a reminder!

Check out Herb Auerbach's really great Krampuses (Krampii?)/Krampus-inspired devil-heads.

All from his instagram. I'm pretty crappy at the whole computer thing, so you'll have to follow the links.

Instagram

Instagram

Instagram

I looked into buying that Krampus sweater (and the bigfoot sweater for my wife) but they measure in centimeters. Being Canadian I am familiar with the metric system, but sizing has generally remained in inches. And a 60cm chest converts to just under 24 inches - thus its only seam to seam. Usually chest sizes are for the entire way around. Their XL is only a 48" chest, which is small. I'm reluctant to buy the sweaters because I'm totally unsure about the fit. It's a shame because I love those sweaters!