G'day from DownUnder

Libby1959

Hello LST members,

My name's Libby, I'm a young 54 year old woman living in Central New South Wales (NSW), Australia.

I got my first tattoo on my 50th birthday; yes, you could say it was part of my mid life crisis - I divorced the other part earlier this year! :)

Anyhow, the reason I've joined this forum is because I want to get another tattoo and I was hoping I might find some budding, keen artists who can fine tune the artwork.

More on that soon.

Gotta go; my son has just dropped in.

Back again.

My first tattoo (and only one so far) is just a small symbol of the Gemini star sign on my ankle.

I'm not into big lavish tats; just small meaningful (to me) ones.

Come to think of it, I'm the only one in my family that has a tattoo. Even my grandparents didn't have one (that I know of).

Back again.

My first tattoo (and only one so far) is just a small symbol of the Gemini star sign on my ankle.

I'm not into big lavish tats; just small meaningful (to me) ones.

Come to think of it, I'm the only one in my family that has a tattoo. Even my grandparents didn't have one (that I know of).

pics of it ? and hell ! so you're the family rebel ?

oh ya,welcome ! :)

Hi Libby!

Welcome!

As a rule, the members here will be glad to point you in the direction of a good tattooer, and then suggest that you take your ideas to them and let them do their job with it :)

That's why they make the big bucks, right? ;)

Hi else,

Thanks for the info. As as newbie, not really sure how it works. Last (and first) time, I just showed them exactly what I wanted, and thought that's what you do. But then I guess they are the artist (definitely not me) and know how to make the best looking tattoo.