Below is another amazing piece from Matt Cunnington Westside Tattoo - Brisbane, QLD - Spa, Beauty & Personal Care | Facebook

I ripped this image from the snippet of his interview in the latest TAM Matt Cunnington Tattoo Artist Magazine Issue #33 Interview Preview « TAM Blog the rest of the body suit is also pretty crazy and the interview is done by Mr C.K

Another one down, 6th session.

Some serious progress being made! You're going full speed. I might have missed it but how long have your typical sessions been?

Also what's on the lower portion of your left leg? It looks like a family "mon" but can't really tell for sure.

@MoistTowelette That looks epic man! So awesome! How is the hand method? Something I ahve not experienced, but hope to get at least a nice little one shot tebori at some point.

Thank u for the kind words! I can't wait to finish it but I have so many on going tattoo projects it's hard to prioritize them!

The tebori method is a unique experience. the only part that he did tebori was the flames. Took him 2hrs just for the flames. Some places were virtually pain free while near the ribs was very unpleasant. It's cool because u can hear the popping sound of the skin breaking. They say color stays bolder with tebori also but I can't say if that is true or not.

Thank u for the kind words! I can't wait to finish it but I have so many on going tattoo projects it's hard to prioritize them!

The tebori method is a unique experience. the only part that he did tebori was the flames. Took him 2hrs just for the flames. Some places were virtually pain free while near the ribs was very unpleasant. It's cool because u can hear the popping sound of the skin breaking. They say color stays bolder with tebori also but I can't say if that is true or not.

I am pretty dang envious of you my friend!