A tiger, maybe fighting a snake, maybe not, from Dave Cummings at PSC Tattoo. We're scheduled to start at the end of July, maybe earlier if he has cancellations.

Just googled Dave Cummings here at work, let's just say the first result was not exactly what I was looking for.

Blown away when I found his actual site though. This eagle is crazy awesome! You must be so excited.

@graybones I forgot that there's another Dave Cummings! I hope you still have a job after finding the other one at work. But yeah, Dave's tattoos fucking rule and the pictures of them really do them no justice.

@Diehardonvhs We'll go down to the back of my thighs. Right now, starting in July, I have monthly appointments booked until the end of 2014, but it will go into 2015 for sure. Yours looks fucking amazing from the little I've seen of it on IG. Who's doing it?

@SStu We'll see. I was super into it with a snake but he showed me a drawing he'd done for a backpiece that somebody didn't get of one of those really wild Ed Hardy-style tigers and the drawing had so much power that I wonder if adding a snake to that would just confuse things. It's sometimes best to keep it simple.

@Diehardonvhs We'll go down to the back of my thighs. Right now, starting in July, I have monthly appointments booked until the end of 2014, but it will go into 2015 for sure. Yours looks fucking amazing from the little I've seen of it on IG. Who's doing it?

Thanks man, I'm getting it done by an artist called Mark Armstrong, he's obviously not a household name like some of the artists here, I mean, it's a bit intimidating when people are posting full back pieces from Rubendall, Henning, Filip Leu and Dana Helmuth!! I've known him a long time though, he's a good friend and a brilliant artist, it's coming on slowly, but I'm really happy with it so I could never complain!

Thanks man, I'm getting it done by an artist called Mark Armstrong, he's obviously not a household name like some of the artists here, I mean, it's a bit intimidating when people are posting full back pieces from Rubendall, Henning, Filip Leu and Dana Helmuth!! I've known him a long time though, he's a good friend and a brilliant artist, it's coming on slowly, but I'm really happy with it so I could never complain!

I've never heard of Mark before, but his stuff looks just as solid as the rest. Don't let that stop you from updating us on your progress. You have my curiosity! If Graeme says it looks good, then it must be good.

Cheers :-) Alright then, there is still loads to go, even just planning certain bits out we haven't finished yet, need to get the fingers finished, bloody loads to go on the lantern, try to fit the background into the Jess Yen work on the left thigh, then put lots of sweeping hair across the face - but here's our start! Will be full colour in the face/hand/lantern, and loads more black in the background. Will take quite awhile, trust me! I will update as we go if people are interested, cheers :-)

123wj6b.jpg