Shading isn't so bad. It's not like a joy but it's ok. Kidneys/love handles were brutal but watching all the lines take shape as you sneak glances to what your piece is becoming more than makes up for it.

Every time we took a pee break we'd snap a photo so I could see it grow. It was too cool. If only I made a blog of some sort :)

im flying to la to start my back with bryan burk next week, appointment got pushed back a couple times, but finally after hundreds of wasted airline tickets were doing it haha. hes flying out that night so my appointment got moved to 10am. oof. going to be dead tired and after have no where to go until my friend gets off work at 8pm hahah

im flying to la to start my back with bryan burk next week, appointment got pushed back a couple times, but finally after hundreds of wasted airline tickets were doing it haha. hes flying out that night so my appointment got moved to 10am. oof. going to be dead tired and after have no where to go until my friend gets off work at 8pm hahah

Nice! What are you getting from him? I used to live about 10 minutes from the shop before they moved. It was/is always a temptation to go there.

I have a feeling I know what you'll be getting, and it's going to rule.

just got my first ink work ever done this past sunday. did the outline on a full back to the lower butt area, oh man lol i honestly don't know how i lasted through that one. but it feels good to be able accomplish about 12 hours total. probably the craziest thing I've put my body through. can't wait til it heals, so i can get some shading done. you guys with completed full body suits on here are an inspiration

just got my first ink work ever done this past sunday. did the outline on a full back to the lower butt area, oh man lol i honestly don't know how i lasted through that one. but it feels good to be able accomplish about 12 hours total. probably the craziest thing I've put my body through. can't wait til it heals, so i can get some shading done. you guys with completed full body suits on here are an inspiration

Pics or it didn't happen!!

You must be stoked! We will all be excited to see. I've had a few sessions where after I have nowhere to go for hours. Usually I walk in a daze...post tattoo I am very spacey and feel pretty weird, so have wandered into some weird shit. Or wandered weirdly into perfectly normal scenarios.

Usually I smoke a cigarette (though I am normally a non-smoker) and have an espresso, (check out LST on my phone) and then wander in the right direction and everything's fine. It's weird, imho, to have the experience of getting something like a back piece started and then have no one to download it to immediately!

Hopefully that's a walkable area of LA? Lol :p