This thought came to be after the last session - I've got this 9 month relationship - session after session.

It will eventually end - I don't know when -

What an interesting thought. but I realize I'll be sad when the process is over.!!!

This is true. My mate, it's now been 6 years. We have become such close friends that we have acknowledged it will never end.

I only have a little fill to complete back of neck (this w end), some colour fill on the butt cheek & upper thigh. Now only the feet to design and fill.

Our regular visits will continue, our Sunday morning cider and beer tasting sessions, the presence of like minded people going through the same experience of suiting out...and by going on your advice @SeeSea, we can still enjoy doing some relining, punching some more black over black for good times.

For me, it's not the end, just a new chapter in a lifelong friendship.

This thought came to be after the last session - I've got this 9 month relationship with this random guy, session after session. It will eventually end - I don't know when - and the "breakup" will occur - will I mourn? :-) What an interesting thought. I am so invested in this piece and it's dominated several aspects of my life (including that I haven't run a single race all year!!!), but I realize I'll be sad when the process is over.

For a microsecond I thought about spreading the sessions a little further out to prolong it, but then thought, no - let's get this thing over with!!!

You can always extend it down your legs. Then from a back piece to a bodysuit. Just think about it and let it settle into your head for a moment. Let's inject that idea and let it marinate. :-)

Thanks @misterJ I have basically let Kian (Artist) pick all of the colours. I understood quite a while ago doing my sleeves that my idea of colours and what I think would look nice generally hasn't been quite right. My thoughts are I have trusted him to do this art on my body so his call on colours I will go with. He hasn't let me down yet. :)