Had my 4th session on my back with Chad K this past friday at Congress St Tattoo in Portsmouth, NH. I'm sure several have seen these pics already, but I love this thread and wanted to join the fun even if it's not a "full" back piece.

Could not be more thrilled with it. I love Chad and I love this tattoo. He thinks only 2 more sessions till we're done!

I think it helps that I'm a small guy. Less to color :)

Lying down pic was taken by Chad night of, and the standing up pic was taken by my wife the next morning after that dreaded first shower. Lighting is terrible in the second pic, but you get the idea.

It's so freaking bull shit that the pics always post sideways. trying to attach link to gallery photo which I think i was able to fix

back_session_4_night_of_thumb.jpg back_session_4_following_day_thumb.jpg

Had my 4th session on my back with Chad K this past friday at Congress St Tattoo in Portsmouth, NH. I'm sure several have seen these pics already, but I love this thread and wanted to join the fun even if it's not a "full" back piece.

Could not be more thrilled with it. I love Chad and I love this tattoo. He thinks only 2 more sessions till we're done!

I think it helps that I'm a small guy. Less to color :)

Lying down pic was taken by Chad night of, and the standing up pic was taken by my wife the next morning after that dreaded first shower. Lighting is terrible in the second pic, but you get the idea.

It's so freaking bull shit that the pics always post sideways. trying to attach link to gallery photo which I think i was able to fix

back_session_4_night_of_thumb.jpg back_session_4_following_day_thumb.jpg

Looks so great! Congrats!

Daaaaaang that's tough! How long did that take @Flo Ania ? I've heard lots of people say that Chad is fast, but that seems like a lot of lines!

Well I don't remember exactly, the drawing was pretty long obviously but the tattoo itself was like 2 hours. He said he would have finished quicker if it wasn't for the marker disappearing because of the heat and the sweat:)

@Flo Ania epic man! I love it. So fucking good!!!!

He drew mine on as well and that was a lot more pleasant than the tattooing!

That's funny you mention that because when he did the drawing, I felt dizzy, head spinning from standing up so long, and I was like fuck, he hasn't even started and I'm a being a pussy ahah, but then it felt ok during the tattooing, so...

2 Chad K backpieces, doesn't get much better than that! I don't envy either of you guys going through that though, Chad is very heavy handed!

Edit: 2 friggin hours?! Jesus that's insane!

For sure, I had better times in my life:) but for what it's worth, it was bearable and I managed to go through it. I may won't say the same the next session though...time will tell:)

For sure, I had better times in my life:) but for what it's worth, it was bearable and I managed to go through it. I may won't say the same the next session though...time will tell:)

You must be made of tough stuff. Chad did an all seeing eye on my outer forearm, below the elbow and i spent the whole time wanting to punch him!

Thing is, pain or no pain the results speak for themselves and you're well on your way to having an incredible backpiece.