• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the back piece is really one of my favorite things when it comes to meeting other people with lots of coverage...

My tattoos on my back are my favorite, and it just sucks I can't see em... but that's what a photo is for right, so here goes...

Top Chrysanthemums were by Casey Corklic Garland, TX, and the Jigoku Dayu was done by Doug Love, Santa Cruz, CA..

And of Course, theres a cover up or two. . .

That is some old Trevor McStay work. I like his work a lot, especially what he is doing now.

It is quite old indeed. Unfortunately it was all I could find... if you have any new stuff of his PLEASE post it! I might go for a search now and see what I can find

I'm just gonna get other shit around it i think. I'm probably going to do 4 medium sized tattoos as oppose to two huge side pieces because I just don't have the room for them. So like one on each side under the arm pit and then one on each side in the lower section with probably not much around my waist. I've never been a fan of really solid coverage, like no skin showing. It's ok on other people but just not what I'm going for I guess. I'm more a fan of the traditional american look of a bunch of tattoos all over with probably stars and dots or that type of filler.

• 5 weeks later...

This post has been my favorite so far. It's a large reason why I joind and I think it needs some fresh love. Here's my backpiece, fresh after the final session a few months ago. Jill Bonny (Horiyuki) at State of Grace Tattoo in San Jose has done all my work to date.

After a few months off, I decided to add background. We start again this weekend.

photo_5_thumb.jpg

This post has been my favorite so far. It's a large reason why I joind and I think it needs some fresh love. Here's my backpiece, fresh after the final session a few months ago. Jill Bonny (Horiyuki) at State of Grace Tattoo in San Jose has done all my work to date.

After a few months off, I decided to add background. We start again this weekend

photo_5_thumb.jpg

Amazing. I was actually there a few months back getting a spider by ben grillo while Jill Bonny was working on your pick.

Keep the picks coming

These are by Horitsune II from Osaka Japan. The first is on his pupil Miyazo and the second is on tattooer Rob Admiraal (The piece on the lady is one of Robs' clients/his work)

horitsune_II_miyazo_bp.png

^^ So friggin good!!!

tumblr_log0nsshmP1qjev70o1_500.jpg

I tried to find a better photo of Robs' backpiece, but good luck finding much if any of Horitsune IIs' work online. There is a series of videos though called 'Onko Chishin' and are well worth checking out, so do it ;)