This is a part of a full suit by the artist ,when you see the whole thing and particulary the spacing ,you are left with a really strong arguement against using filler.

Would you happen to know where a picture of the entire suit is located? Cause its already looking amazing and if they is more to it, that would be wonderful to see.

Sure,the legs have previously been posted on here I think by Petri (they alone made most people crumble to their knees in disbelief).I've found a wide angle shot of the full back and hamstrings ,and another of the chest in -progress .Pretty sure its all the same dude and also sans sleeves .

The hinges on the back's of knees are awesome. All of it is awesome, but the hinges look great in that photo. I am a big fan of symmetry. I am also a big fan of random tattoo placement, and this guy has a perfect marriage of both of them. I think that keeping the knees (front and back) the same pulls everything together.

The hinges on the back's of knees are awesome. All of it is awesome, but the hinges look great in that photo. I am a big fan of symmetry. I am also a big fan of random tattoo placement, and this guy has a perfect marriage of both of them. I think that keeping the knees (front and back) the same pulls everything together.

1) I bet those hinges hurt like f#ck 2) I'm pretty sure there are butt propellers in the 1001 Tattoos book-I'll see if I can find the pic when I get home. That guy is the epitome of getting tattoos for yourself-total opposite of the bro sleeve guys at the gym.

• 2 weeks later...
That snake is badass!!

Ok looks like the votes are in... it's unanimous, Ursula your back is badass.

for sure duffa

great work all throughout this thread I have read it start to finish several times .

OT never have noticed the great bums as abby noted (on a different subject)guess I was actually looking at the tattoos but after i noticed her post this time through I must say I saw a picture perfect hourglass frame here. No offense intended toward MR or Mrs Ursula

• 2 weeks later...
Twin screws, with the words "Twin Screws" over the right cheek and "Keep Clear" over the left cheek.

A sketch and photo of these appear in the book "Sailor Jerry Collins American Tattoo Master"

According to "Stoney" St Claire they were meant to help a sailors swim/propel them through the water if they ever went over board

@gougetheeyes That's an awesome back piece and a really cool blog. Although I don't agree with his theory on sleep deprevation. The session I hadn't slept for 30 hours before was not fun, but the following session where I got a lot of black shading done was a breeze. I think it was largely due to the decent amount of sleep I got before hand. Also I was worried about healing my back piece but I've so far found it simple enough. I've managed to wash every area of my back on my own and I don't put any cream on anything on it and it's looking good so far. Next session is 13th January. Can't wait...