• 2 weeks later...
I'm hopefully getting mine finished in just under two weeks. Means I'll be healing tattoos from Chad Koeplinger and Brad Fink on my legs whilst celebrating my back being finished by booking in to get my ribs done :P

Like I always say "If you're gonna be a bear..... be a GRIZZLY!"

Like I always say "If you're gonna be a bear..... be a GRIZZLY!"

Haha love it! Think I might have to steal that. How's your back healing? I think I'm getting out lucky. If it gets finished in the next session I will have had a total of 15 hours on my back, which is less than what you had in those 3 days lol

Haha love it! Think I might have to steal that. How's your back healing? I think I'm getting out lucky. If it gets finished in the next session I will have had a total of 15 hours on my back, which is less than what you had in those 3 days lol

Healing rather nicely, the ribs and butt areas are sore.

Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster.

I am currently two session into a Chad Koeplinger back piece, for anyone that follows him on Instagram, I have the peacock and snake fighting which is being done at Frith Street, London.

I look forward to posting more and getting involved in this forum.

Regards.

Welcome! I've been following your process, great tattoo!!!

FUCK! I just found out Mike Wilson broke his arm this weekend so that means def not getting my back finished next month! It does however mean maybe I can go get tattooed by someone else in the meantime....

That sucks ass! But getting tattooed by someone else is always a good idea. I'm getting my back finished today but because Stewart couldn't make the previous session it meant I wound up getting tattooed by Brad Fink and Chad Koeplinger on the same day so it turned out great.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...