I ride past that shop almost every day and have never been inspired to check it out. that's actually a nice tattoo. guess Ima have to walk in sometime and take a look.

Paul Bosch is going to be doing a guest spot there sometime soon. My buddy Vinse was working there, but he left a couple of months ago.

This is just the beginning... Of possibly my favorite back pieces ever completed. When this client came in asking for the design, i did have to ask if he was serious...for real, dead serious? Well, i drew the design seen here, and included those banners containing a quote from carlin when he addresses the city in the beginning of the movie. So this is my first picture posting, and again...just the beginning, and i will post more as the project does progress....

l.jpg

Big nurse head by Sid, this one always sticks in my mind

valerie-vargas.png?w=640

and then this Black and White piece by Valerie Vargas is one of my favorites ever

Wow! I love them both, but (don't get me wrong here, they are both amazing) To me, the red background behind the nurses head is a bit too much. Get kinda blurry at first glance. If that makes sense. Please know I mean NO disrespect. Just an observation.

This is just the beginning... Of possibly my favorite back pieces ever completed. When this client came in asking for the design, i did have to ask if he was serious...for real, dead serious? Well, i drew the design seen here, and included those banners containing a quote from carlin when he addresses the city in the beginning of the movie. So this is my first picture posting, and again...just the beginning, and i will post more as the project does progress....

Not sure what movie that's from, but that is one amazing backpiece.