Nice. What animals?
I bet the standard ones of eagle, snake, dragon. There is this thread as well...lots of fun shit:

How do you like your Battle Royale?

I was thinking either panther/snake/eagle or panther/snake/dragon. I have a vulture on my chest so i'm not too sure if will look weird having two birds on my torso or not haha

I was thinking either panther/snake/eagle or panther/snake/dragon. I have a vulture on my chest so i'm not too sure if will look weird having two birds on my torso or not haha

Pssh- I'm probably going to have an owl on the other side of my chest, eagle battle royale on my back, bring my torso bird count to four. Birdman-fly in any weather :cool:

Second hit on my back. Lined the butt and hamstring, put scales on the snake. All outlines on now so should see some good progress after the next couple sessions. Stoked on how this is turning out. Sorry for the full moon shots its the only way to show this off!!

Just, wow. Absolutely killer...I need to go get some tattoos.

Second hit on my back. Lined the butt and hamstring, put scales on the snake. All outlines on now so should see some good progress after the next couple sessions. Stoked on how this is turning out. Sorry for the full moon shots its the only way to show this off!!

It doesn't get any better than this.

Thanks @SStu . @Iwar my left leg is a Shige/Grime squid pant. Shige has done a big dragon up top I posted it somewhere in the latest lowdown. I have two pieces from Grime on my lower leg, Hannya which i use for my avatar and a creepy snake lady with tits. @hogg forgot to mention about pain..... Yep there are definitely some fun spots around the lower back/arse/hip area. There seems to be a lot if nerve endings that make me want to twitch hence a couple of squiggly lines Dean pointed out,haha but I know you know all about that.

@Iwar Thanks mate But I know what you have, Grime, Lehi, Sylvia, Conn......Im doing a bit of hating too,haha. Yeah I went to Japan twice and had four sessions with master Shige. Was the most expensive trips I think I will ever make in a lifetime but most definitely worth it and great experience, not to mention a bad ass tattoo too.

Really admire your tats - wish I had the courage to get one! 52 and still a Tattoo Virgin!!

seriously?? GO OUT AND GET ONE AND STOP BEING A VOYEUR!

(ok, i'm not really trying to be a dick, so don't take it too hard, but your life ain't getting any longer, so it's probably time you took the leap if you really want one. 52 and not tattooed... i can't even fathom.)

i always wondered how bad it would be to heal a back piece. how is sleeping? more importantly, how do you put any kind of lotion on the tattoo?

I don't have a backpiece, but I've always thought how shitty it would be to heal. But I think it was someone on theb9, calamity spills maybe (with the Chad K American-indian skull/headdress backpiece), who said you can reach pretty much every part of your back yourself if you use the backs of your hands to apply the lotion in the spots you can't reach with your palms.

So I guess it's that, or get a girlfriend/boyfriend.