Congratulations @writerAZ , that thing is tight! This stuff is the reason I come here.

Thanks, @jacobhh. Glad I can contribute a little something to all the great stuff here.

- - - Updated - - -

@writerAZ always glad to see when you post -- especially with this! Really incredible..

@gougetheeyes -- Thanks, man. Grew tired of posting progress, so I just waited until it was finished.

You need to update your blog more often. Good stuff on that. I like your writing.

- - - Updated - - -

@writerAZ, that is beyond amazing. Congratulations--you definitely earned that one.

@hogg -- Thanks much. That's high praise, given what's on your back. I'm just fortunate that things came together for me to get this.

• 3 weeks later...
That looks so incredible! A 5-hour session on the ass and hammies is absolutely no joke. I endured a few of those myself and am glad they're behind me (no pun intended).

Hogg is right. Five hours back there is no joke. I know that I have posted my back on here before, but I don't remember if I posted progress photos. Here is a link to my Flickr page. I took a photo after each session. The entire tattoo took about 22 to 25 hours. The first session was an hour and a half, and the second was about the same. That means that I put in over twenty hours the last three. It was rough, but now it is done so fuck it.

Flickr: averytvz's Photostream

@hogg Thanks buddy its coming together, still a few yards ahead of us though. You were right about the crease below your butt cheek that meets the leg, that is something else!!

@Cork Thank you man glad you like it, I have been on a bit of a roll with appointments but I will be slowing down a touch shortly due to $$$ , will be finished this year though for sure.

Here is a link to my Flickr page. I took a photo after each session. The entire tattoo took about 22 to 25 hours. The first session was an hour and a half, and the second was about the same. That means that I put in over twenty hours the last three. It was rough, but now it is done so fuck it.

Flickr: averytvz's Photostream

!!! That Matt Ariola dragon-sword-flames backpiece is one of my favourite that I have seen. Hope to get tattooed by that fellow in my future. Well done!