• 2 weeks later...

Hey @Cork I'm not sure what Rachis' real last name is, but could it be Rachi Brains @ Blackthrone Tattoo?https://www.facebook.com/blackthronetattoo

- - - Updated - - -

After further searching 'Park' could very well be her last name lol, carry on. (It does look like her style)

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaaaaaaaand one more thing ;)

Done by Matt Cunnington @ Westside Tattoo - Brisbane, QLD - Spa, Beauty & Personal Care | Facebook

Hey @Cork I'm not sure what Rachis' real last name is, but could it be Rachi Brains @ Blackthrone Tattoo?https://www.facebook.com/blackthronetattoo

- - - Updated - - -

After further searching 'Park' could very well be her last name lol, carry on. (It does look like her style)

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaaaaaaaand one more thing ;)

Done by Matt Cunnington @ Westside Tattoo - Brisbane, QLD - Spa, Beauty & Personal Care | Facebook

i like that hannya. It has everything that makes a great backpiece...its huge, its simple, its clean.

432439ce5d1311e29ca422000a1fb149_7.jpg

I believe the dude on the left is Jason Ochoa. I worked that Sunday night at the bar and a dude was there with a Elm St. tattoo patch and we got talking and he said his name was Jason and he was doing a little spot over at Greenpoint Tattoo, which got us talking about the DeVita event -- and that he and Thom shared the same dragon back piece. Incredible! And a nice dude.

Hey guys, I just joined the forum and figured I'd kick things off by posting my in progress back piece. Jason Kundell is doing the work, though things have slowed a bit since he moved from SF to Portland. Hope to wrap things up in the next year and then it's time to get back into shape!

Great first post and welcome!

Nice backpiece! Jason did my right sleeve before he moved to Portland. Great artist and great guy.

I just met Jason a couple weeks ago, super nice guy. I think everyone at his shop plus a few spouses have back pieces in progress from him. One cool thing was I walked in and he was calling a bunch of bay area people with work in progress giving them his travel plans and a heads up on his schedule in Portland if they wanted to make a trip up. For a guy that is in high demand he seems to deal with it well and find ways for people to get tattooed without waiting too long.