Here is the latest on my backpiece from @stewartrobson

Did 5 hours on Saturday and 4 hours on Sunday. Actually tapped out on Sunday, it was a long week of good eating and drinking and it caught up to me. It's 47 hours of total work so far and it will hopefully be completed in October. Pic is from Stewart's IG.

Photo by stewartrobson • Instagram

Did 5 hours on Saturday and 4 hours on Sunday. Actually tapped out on Sunday, it was a long week of good eating and drinking and it caught up to me. It's 47 hours of total work so far and it will hopefully be completed in October. Pic is from Stewart's IG.

looks so good and having seen progress in person I know as good as it looks on picture its even more awesome in person. @Stewart Robson just keeps putting on really good big ass tattoos.

overload for me today with chad backpiece progress at frith, stewart finishing a front and you and @ironchef sharing your backs in progress

AMAZING! Love the details and colors!

Just incredible!

Made my way through this whole thread, and now I'm starting to reconsider future tattoo placements so I can get a real back piece. Thanks a lot, LST! Also, does anyone have any more pictures of Bert Grimm Sundance tattoos? I know there was this one done by Nick Colella a few dozen pages back but I couldn't seem to find much else on the internet (especially not a full back). It's such a classic!

tumblr_m7d011vMjF1qasnqno1_1280.png

Made my way through this whole thread, and now I'm starting to reconsider future tattoo placements so I can get a real back piece. Thanks a lot, LST! Also, does anyone have any more pictures of Bert Grimm Sundance tattoos? I know there was this one done by Nick Colella a few dozen pages back but I couldn't seem to find much else on the internet (especially not a full back). It's such a classic!

Valerie Vargas has done an amazing one. It's on her website. I think Bert Krak too, but I couldn't find the image right away.

Damn, thanks for those! That Marina piece is gorgeous.

edit: just saw the one Valerie did on her website, probably goes without saying that it's just fantastic but I'll say it anyway. She asks not to re-blog from there, so you'll have to go dig for it yourselves. (It's easy to find...)

@CultExciter @hogg @Duffa Thanks mates appreciate it. I must say full credit must go to Dean for how it is turning out, im just the fortunate recipient of this back piece. @Duffa No real secrets mate just a desire to get it done and get it done quick. I get asked fairly often if I am use to the pain and usually say the pain is the same I can just deal with it better. Some parts of the back are nothing more than a tickle and others like wasp stings... 3 more sessions and I should be done so looking forward to that!! Sorry for the shitty quality pictures too they are atrocious, the lighting in my house needs to be addressed.

Started mine with Valerie yesterday, it's looking great so far, I don't want to put pics up yet until the lines works finished but the design is awesome! cant wait till it's finished! the old love handles sting like hell :D

What you getting done russ, I'm starting my back piece with valerie next Thursday, can't wait.