• 2 weeks later...
that philip body suit dragon is on richard pinch who is the guy that makes philips tubes. anyway that thing has some rediculous amount of cover ups in it,i have seen it in person and im not jocking when i say they go completely un noticed. it explains that there is no skin in the dragon body but god damn.

the leaves in that body suit make my heart flutter. they're so beautiful.

This man deserves his own thread, but I'm definitely not qualified enough to start it. Perhaps Bryan Burk, Juan Puente, or someone else who has spent time in Japan with him would like to...

Anyways, here's a brief sample of the legendary Horiyoshi III's work. For those who want to learn/see more, Juan Puente has a photo book out that you should buy.

001.jpg

015.jpg

069.jpg

073.jpg

0101.jpg

Yikes -eagle eyes though Jake, lucky for the dude we can't see his boat race (face).

Got another awesome Lehi piece depicting the Hindu god Kali who despite her dark and violent appearence represents eternal energy .theres a lot going on in this piece ,love her skull collection.Two hardcore shots as i really like some of the older biker type stuff .Wild's Bills backpiece by Ed Hardy is some talking point on your back and an amazing piece of a masters brilliance .And harder than hard is this collaboration piece by Jack from "way back" Rudy and Guy .Can u say "badd-ass."

here's my backpiece..done by a former co-worker...chris spriggs...15 hrs..all done with a 7 mag! even the outline! sonofabitch! haha..i got him hooked on 13 mags i think on the touch a touch up session..wish i woulda done a full piece, down to the back of my knees...and yes there are a few cover ups in it.

12637_1100178919805_1686644565_215403_6937943_n.jpg

great stuff guys but i need a little advice

I started my back and i have to the second out line and it goes down my ass to mid thigh, what would be good ettiquette for getting it done

beside the obvious washing and taking care not to eat anything that will give me gas, and just in case have gasX on hand

what should i wear or should i just lay there bare ass or should i have a bananna hamock to keep the goods in place

please help