This thread has been too quiet lately with regards to personal progress. Anyone have something coming up? I'm not due until September 2nd.

Next Monday I have session 5 on my back. I love how it's turning out but I'm a little less enthusiastic about each sitting. We've been doing 4 - 6 hours each so it can be grueling. I probably have 3 sessions left then I can start on my other sleeve!

Next Monday I have session 5 on my back. I love how it's turning out but I'm a little less enthusiastic about each sitting. We've been doing 4 - 6 hours each so it can be grueling. I probably have 3 sessions left then I can start on my other sleeve!

Haha, I feel you on that one! I only have the 3 sessions down and I am sort of looking forward to the next session but not incredibly enthused like have been for all the others. You just have to grind it out. Looking forward to updates.

If I'm not mistaken, Gogue said on his Instagram that that back piece is that guy's first tattoo? I'm always impressed by people who do that.

If I'm not mistaken, Gogue said on his Instagram that that back piece is that guy's first tattoo? I'm always impressed by people who do that.

If this had been my first tattoo then my entire tattoos collection would consist of one line because for some reason he started on my love handle and when he hit that with the tattoo machine I didn't think I'd last 5 minutes. I somehow kept breathing and made it through the session, but that was brutal.

If this had been my first tattoo then my entire tattoos collection would consist of one line because for some reason he started on my love handle and when he hit that with the tattoo machine I didn't think I'd last 5 minutes. I somehow kept breathing and made it through the session, but that was brutal.

I made the mistake of thinking the back was going to be manageable because my arms and thighs were. No big deal right? WRONG. When Henning lined the phoenix on my back, it was just insanely painful and nothing like I've ever felt before. When Rubendall lined the dragon, it almost as unbearable but with each progressive session, things did get better.

I honestly don't know why the CIA bother with truth serums or waterboarding. Stick a tattoo in me at the worst spot and I'd be squealing like a pig and begging for mercy all day. :D

This is becoming something of a habit for me to say, but..........

Here is something a bit different to what you regularly see on this site.

I know it isn't going to be to everyone's taste, in fact the artist has a bit of a love/hate style.

The only tattoo that means something to me as it represents my working life. (most of my tattoos are simply because I like them).

The artist is Gray Silva who is based in Nottingham UK.

562288_341413969258702_1789454431_n.jpg

This was my second tattoo, after a crappy Taz that I picked off the wall when I was 16.

Took around 50ish hours in sessions between 3-7 hours and around 18 months to complete due to financial restrictions and various other reasons.

This thread has been too quiet lately with regards to personal progress. Anyone have something coming up? I'm not due until September 2nd.

I'm in for session number 7 on friday around 4 to go after that, can't wait till it's fished, I'm already planning my front :D