Been 2 sessions since my last update on my back piece. Saturday was my last for 2013 and going to start back up in January. All work being done by Rodrigo Melo at Northstar Tattoo NYC.

BEAUTIFUL Mike! Looks like a good portion of the background has been filled in. I feel your pain brother. Looks FANTASTIC though!

@ironchef thanks brother! Rotary was tickling nice in the love handle region. Got to hand it to you for pulling 7 hour session..real tough.

Once January is here or he has a cancellation spot open in December I should be able to finish out background and black work over the next 3 sessions. Koi is going to be all black as well with red in the fins just like my arms. Can't wait for that to happen!

Mike

@Cork looking tough! Finished all the black this session? Any more sessions for this year scheduled?

Mike

Definitely needs more black on the inner thigh and butt, same on the other side. Dana just says he likes to skip "the final black session" and get started on color to keep us both enthused and excited to keep up this progress. Next appointment is Dec 9th.