@ironchef, beautiful work, nothing quite like traditional Japanese, perfect flow. Do you plan on having full legs? What's your plan for the rest of your body?

Nothing planned below the knees for the moment. Kicking around some ideas but don't relish the pain associated with knee caps and knee ditch, haha. No plans for anything on my front torso either. My right thigh is open at the moment and already have some ideas. Will probably see Henning towards the end of this year for him to color in the phoenix.

- - - Updated - - -

@Russ Your Vargas piece is INSANE! LOVE LOVE the details and the colors. WOW!

I always told myself that I'd wait to be dating someone to get a full back piece (so they can lotion my back hahaha), but then I thought to myself, "Hey I can reach back there. I can just do it myself I guess."

Or could I just dry heal it?

Decisions, decisions.

An extra hand never hurts :p

Nothing planned below the knees for the moment. Kicking around some ideas but don't relish the pain associated with knee caps and knee ditch, haha. No plans for anything on my front torso either. My right thigh is open at the moment and already have some ideas. Will probably see Henning towards the end of this year for him to color in the phoenix.

- - - Updated - - -

@Russ Your Vargas piece is INSANE! LOVE LOVE the details and the colors. WOW!

Yeh the lower legs scare me a bit, but I'm still going for the full legs. Too many beautiful motifs I want.