hello-

wanted to add my new work to the thread.

I just sat through another double session with Mr. Rubendall. We finished the outline added a skull peony and started shading up the ribs and lower back hard.

coming along quicker than I thought, but still slowly.

EDIT: Thank god the shading hurts way less than the line work I'm so not sure I could sit through if it was worse.

Looks like the dragon is grasping the top of a Japanese ken, a traditional sword normally with a vajra handle. Think of the blade that Fudo holds, that's basically it.

Cool thank you, I was thinking that but didn't know if it was something tailored for the wearer. Still looks really good

hello- wanted to add my new work to the thread. I just sat through another double session with Mr. Rubendall. We finished the outline added a skull peony and started shading up the ribs and lower back hard. coming along quicker than I thought' date=' but still slowly. EDIT: Thank god the shading hurts way less than the line work I'm so not sure I could sit through if it was worse.[/quote']

The rock work is rad!

Tommorow i am having my second session of outlines, last time i got so damn sick. I had the flu bu pushed trough anyway. But after 6 hours i was done. I am going some painkillers And just let it come over me, i never used painkillers For anything.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk