I can see the end, possibly one sitting left. As you may see in the dragons belly, my body doesn´t like the the powder blue pigment Marius used in it, so his going to blast over with the same blue color that he used in the sword.

rygg1_zpsa199a7aa.jpg

Looks dope as hell! Your sessions went by quick. Had the same issue with the first red we used on my maple leaves before we switched over to the Old Gold.

Mike

I just saw a post from Grime saying that Andre Malcolm is moving to Skull and Sword. I never heard of the guy, so I check out his Instagram... all back pieces. This one is intense. I bet it takes someone to be very strong in character to get this on their back.

I find it really funny, that the butt crack has to be covered, and the bound woman with breasts and vagina on display is ok.

That back is wild, I do not have what it takes to wear something like that.

Andre is the man, that piece is UNREAL!! I had a session with Grime yesterday, Andre hung out most of the day and I FINALLY took delivery of the 2 watercolor paintings I bought from him. He's a bad ass tatooer, expect big things from that man in the future, between his own amazing style and whatever the Skull and Sword guys do to influence his style he''''s going to be killing it.

If Grime wasn't doing my back, Andre would be. No question.

I'm going in on Tuesday for more work on Kongo Yasha.

And hey I was looking all over, maybe who ever originally posed the question will see this post;

Who ever asked why sometimes Fudo's eyes/teeth are portrayed as one up and 1 down, I happened to be flipping through Monmon cats and remembered this page.

I'm going in on Tuesday for more work on Kongo Yasha.

And hey I was looking all over, maybe who ever originally posed the question will see this post;

Who ever asked why sometimes Fudo's eyes/teeth are portrayed as one up and 1 down, I happened to be flipping through Monmon cats and remembered this page.

LOL, I was once told it was because these images are so dynamic you need something whimsical in them so they do not appear menacing. This came from an artist ages ago that was doing a foo lion backpiece on my buddy with those eyes.

Thanks for ACTUAL information, I'm glad to know the real why of it.

Someone also posted about the "fuzzy sun circle spots" on a kois body recently, that I would love to know about. I've googled the hell out of it and nothing came up

@misterJ Those are some solid wind bars. I love the ones that look like that. Very traditional. That guy over your shoulder, straight 'mirin.

Ah boy, tattoo anxiety settling in. The back is such a mind game. Even a few beers deep and I'm still apprehensive. I'm going to be so happy when this is over with. Anyone else who has a completed back piece ever get to that stage where you just want it over with? I've been pretty patient with this whole process, and it's completely worth it, but damn, it would be nice to have this thing done, ha. Been 13 months so far.

@misterJ Those are some solid wind bars. I love the ones that look like that. Very traditional. That guy over your shoulder, straight 'mirin.

Ah boy, tattoo anxiety settling in. The back is such a mind game. Even a few beers deep and I'm still apprehensive. I'm going to be so happy when this is over with. Anyone else who has a completed back piece ever get to that stage where you just want it over with? I've been pretty patient with this whole process, and it's completely worth it, but damn, it would be nice to have this thing done, ha. Been 13 months so far.

I totally feel you. So glad it's finished! Here are the photos, btw. Done and done, yay!