Started my back with Aaron Coleman last weekend.....shit hurts so bad haha. Got through 4 hours of lining the back and butt, next session lining the thighs and hopefully some background.

When's your next session? I've been looking for a reason to get over to Immaculate since I moved back.

@Shaggy that is a great piece my friend. I love Kian's work and have always been slightly gutted that Australia is so far away from the UK.

Thanks MrToby. I spent alot of time looking at various artists throughout Australia as I could have potentially afforded to fly a few hours for each session. Luckily for me Kian is only about a 2-2.5 hour drive away and his work I really like. Nice work on your back as well, should look killer when done.

I am reaching the point in my back thinking WTF have I done and I am over it all and want to stop but also thinking damm I cant wait to see this finished. :)

I'm sorry to drag this off-topic for a minute, but I had a question for @Wilhell and I think @ironchef mentioned this too. Like both of you, I have some baby blue in one of my tattoos that hasn't quite settled down. It's a little patchy and the skin still feels rough even though I got this tattoo in March. Did a second round of the same blue sort yours out?

@polliwog My goofy color is pink. Most times it would take months, almost a year to settle down and it would still heal funny. It would either darken or fade a little. Some spots after a touch up would be a little better but generally I try to stay away from it as much as possible knowing how my body reacts to it. Everyone is heals differently and will react differently with certain colors.