IMG_0126.jpg

Done by Horinao at The CatClaw Tattoo-Z Kyoto. Believe it or not this was just under 10 hours of tattooing in 2 days (6 first,4 second). So many damn lines!! Its based on one of Kuniyoshi's Suikoden prints - Tameijiro Dan Shogu

Some parts didn't hurt anywhere near as bad as I thought then others killed. Granted it was just the outline though ;)

- - - Updated - - -

And my tattoo has a tattoo, fuck yes.

That looks great so far @Duffa Your backpiece has a backpiece!! Does it continue down your ass/back of thighs too?

Sh*t!!!! Well if it does, that's just another ass I'll be staring at. @Duffa, are you going to make me stare at yet another man ass?!?! This is starting to become quite disconcerting.

All jokes aside that is looking amazing. And as been said it's just the outline too. So all the questions asked previously and I'll raise you a, "will there be background?" And,"black & grey or color?".

- - - Updated - - -

Man, just have to say all these back pieces being posted in the last few weeks are outstanding! Thank you everyone for sharing.

Thanks guys! I'm pretty fucking happy with it to say the least. And I know I'm in very good hands so I can't wait until its finished. Now to answering some questions...

That looks great so far @Duffa Your backpiece has a backpiece!! Does it continue down your ass/back of thighs too?

Yeah I was cheering that he had a back piece and so was Horinao when I first mentioned it lol. It doesn't continue down there yet but it will. I'm getting "Kami No Koh" or in English "Turtle Back" so it'll be half way down my thighs. Not looking forward to that

@Duffa that is awesome. What kind of schedule do you think you'll be sticking to to get it done?

Honestly, there is no schedule other than getting it done ASAP! I want to go back at the end of the year or Horinao may be coming back to Australia and staying with me while in Brisbane so some real progress may happen if that's the case (fingers crossed like you wouldn't believe lol)

Sh*t!!!! Well if it does, that's just another ass I'll be staring at. @Duffa, are you going to make me stare at yet another man ass?!?! This is starting to become quite disconcerting.

All jokes aside that is looking amazing. And as been said it's just the outline too. So all the questions asked previously and I'll raise you a, "will there be background?" And,"black & grey or color?".

- - - Updated - - -

Man, just have to say all these back pieces being posted in the last few weeks are outstanding! Thank you everyone for sharing.

Sorry @Lance but yeah, I will be making you stare at another man ass lol. No homo, not that there's anything wrong with that! And to answer your questions - hells yeah its going to be full colour and a nice solid Kyoto style background ;)

And as Lance has previously said, thanks for everyone who has been or still is sharing there back piece progression! And @WeRnDoG your back is beyond ridiculously good. Congrats man

I'm getting "Kami No Koh" or in English "Turtle Back" so it'll be half way down my thighs. Not looking forward to that

I just learned something today. Didn't know it had a name.

The thighs really aren't that bad. It's all about that ass crack.... You'll be fine.

Cheers @hogg ! I sort of know what you meant about all those dots on your snake... they start getting reeeeeally frustrating after a while lol. Granted mine weren't on my butt but the spine kinda sucked.

Thanks @else!! I just want it finished now like you would not believe, but it'll be a long road ahead

And @CultExciter thats a bad ass piece your mate has there. How many hours do you know?

25-30 hours @CultExciter?! And yes people, I am attempting to have more man ass posted.

Oh damn you!!! Ha ha!

I just lament that I can't post my backpiece here too (Cuz Mom would be so proud her baby's bum would be posted for the world to see, right?). They wanted to hold off on posting pictures because they might be able to include it into the Perseverance show next Spring. No guarantees of course but it would be cool and i'd be honored. But if SOG didn't post to IG/FB respectfully I'll avoid posting as well. Maybe I'll post it in 9 months after it opens. I am beyond happy with the results though. Words cannot rightfully express my gratitude.

Freshly finished on June 21st though. It was finished 1 month shy of 5 years since I started going to Jill for my first tattoo on my left arm. How my life has changed since then. Crazy.

Also while up in the Bay Area I had a chance to go to Diamond Club to pick up the Roberto Borsi "Horitoshi I" book. I recommend it. Nice (very) brief but informative intro. Very light on text throughout actually. The photos however make up for it. It's a good one if you're into collecting books. Beautiful tattoos. $80. I had the chance to meet Dr. Claw too. He was working on a sleeve sketch at the front when I got there and chatted with him for a bit. Really nice guy and nice work too!

'Scuse my ramblings and resume with the awesome photos. :-)