This is becoming something of a habit for me to say, but..........

Here is something a bit different to what you regularly see on this site.

I know it isn't going to be to everyone's taste, in fact the artist has a bit of a love/hate style.

The only tattoo that means something to me as it represents my working life. (most of my tattoos are simply because I like them).

The artist is Gray Silva who is based in Nottingham UK.

562288_341413969258702_1789454431_n.jpg

This was my second tattoo, after a crappy Taz that I picked off the wall when I was 16.

Took around 50ish hours in sessions between 3-7 hours and around 18 months to complete due to financial restrictions and various other reasons.

I really like it mate, made me smile seeing the big double decker!

I like the Guyver painting on the left...oh the memories

No way!? Could it be possible that we have another Guyver fan on the board other then myself? I love the anime and the movies! I mull over the idea of getting a guyver head done on the top of my foot every now and then again. I think it would be cool as hell just don't have a clue on who'd I want to do it.

No way!? Could it be possible that we have another Guyver fan on the board other then myself? I love the anime and the movies! I mull over the idea of getting a guyver head done on the top of my foot every now and then again. I think it would be cool as hell just don't have a clue on who'd I want to do it.

I have all the anime downloaded, including the reboot from several years ago. Also have copies of Hobby Japan which contained all the plastic figure models. I remember building several of the soft vinyl models back in high school. Great stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

@DRABFURS are you getting color on that dragon and the ladies?

I've got my next session coming up on Monday. Dana is traveling for most of October and early November so we have a breakneck pace set for September. It's going to be some awesome progress. I hope to have all the wind done.

You can stop working out altogether and grow a big ol' gut and it'll be fine because the awesomeness of your back will compensate.

Hahaha. I always tell my wife that I should just let myself go and get a big round belly to tattoo. I think stomach tattoos look better if you're really thin or really big. I'm in an awkward middle ground!