That is awesome, Luca! My favorite renderings of Fudo Myo-o are the ones like that, where the flames form a phoenix.

Horiokami does tebori, right?

yes,like horiyoshi III.

lines with machine and colors tebori.

will keep it with few colors so probably black,red and a color for the clothing.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Arriola/100000490300185#!/photo.php?fbid=215221748504167&set=a.163120863714256.40718.100000490300185&type=1&theater

Here is a link to my newly started backpiece. This photo is better than any that I have taken,and it is easier to upload. I used to be very hesitant to post any of my tattoos anywhere online, but my ideas on that have changed. This forum is about sharing tattoo related information, and since I do not make tattoos the only thing that I have to share is the tattoos that I have.

Also I usually hate in progress photos, but I will try and update things as they go forward. I am almost four hours in at this point. Hopefully I will have this finished by the end of the summer. And I am sorry that everyone has to see my ass.

Awesome start Luca and Avery! Look forward to seeing how your backs come along. I have started the color on my back and hopefully will be done by the end of summer or early fall. It really has been a journey for me . Thanks for sharing guys.