Yeah, I already have a couple of appointments booked at a two week interval.

At first I was planning to go slow on my backpiece (because of the cost :) ) and had planned to finish it somewhere next year, but then I heard my tattooer is planning on moving back to Argentina or possibly moving to Spain so that plan changed rather quickly :-)

Well, we didn't manage to make it 5 hours, I gave up after 3.5 hours :)

But we did cover a lot of skin in those three and half hours, so I think we did OK :)

IMG_7827_zps02f713f8.jpg

IMG_7828_zpsd82fd724.jpg

Next session in two weeks... can't wait ;-)

Even so it looks fucking awesome

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

I saw this collaboration one-shot backpiece by Yang and Ching from East Tattoo in Taiwan, done at the Paris convention, and thought it was worthy of this thread.

Ching did my back and one sleeve, so obviously I'm a fan of their work, but I thought this was really funky.

post-1095-146168865102_thumb.jpg

You can see a little of Ching's Filipino Leu backpiece here. The rest of his stuff is mostly by Yang.

Pics from their Instagram.

I saw this collaboration one-shot backpiece by Yang and Ching from East Tattoo in Taiwan, done at the Paris convention, and thought it was worthy of this thread.

Ching did my back and one sleeve, so obviously I'm a fan of their work, but I thought this was really funky.

[ATTACH]10273[/ATTACH][ATTACH]10274[/ATTACH]

You can see a little of Ching's Filipino Leu backpiece here. The rest of his stuff is mostly by Yang.

I think that back piece won BEST of SHOW at the convention this weekend.

I'm swear I'm not trying to be insensitive, but is he missing his right hand?

Yang is indeed one handed. Quite amazing how he still manages. There's a little video of him floating around and you can see that he has found ways to use other parts of his body to help him do things like set up machines. Pinching it between his legs, using his chin etc.

He told me he feels like he gets a little tired doing long sessions but if you compare his work to other people's it's obviously not holding him back at this stage.