And your back too? Have you posted pics in this thread?

I posted a pic a while ago (because Jill posted it on her instagram), but I am trying to wait until finished to post it. It is in the perseverance book (page 104 I think if you have it) although in the book it is just Kumonryu without the background.

This thread is so fucking awesome! Just got a couple hours done with Grime on friday and Saturday on my way home I stopped by State of Grace and ran into @cvportagee mid back piece session with Jill Bonny. Nice to see you bud!

I was just in that morning. Hope to run into you guys sometime!

hello-

wanted to add my new work to the thread.

I just sat through another double session with Mr. Rubendall. We finished the outline added a skull peony and started shading up the ribs and lower back hard.

coming along quicker than I thought, but still slowly.

EDIT: Thank god the shading hurts way less than the line work I'm so not sure I could sit through if it was worse.

@BrianH

I agree I have always been drawn to the simpler traditional

And more powerful (IMO) images from japanese tattoo.

I spent about 6 months collecting a folder of ideas and they were all so different. It's wild boiling it down to one sometimes

@Wilhell I really like your back, what is the dragon holding onto. The scale work in the body is too good.

Ps you're a bum, I need to get in shape lol

Looks like the dragon is grasping the top of a Japanese ken, a traditional sword normally with a vajra handle. Think of the blade that Fudo holds, that's basically it.

Looks like the dragon is grasping the top of a Japanese ken, a traditional sword normally with a vajra handle. Think of the blade that Fudo holds, that's basically it.

Cool thank you, I was thinking that but didn't know if it was something tailored for the wearer. Still looks really good

hello- wanted to add my new work to the thread. I just sat through another double session with Mr. Rubendall. We finished the outline added a skull peony and started shading up the ribs and lower back hard. coming along quicker than I thought' date=' but still slowly. EDIT: Thank god the shading hurts way less than the line work I'm so not sure I could sit through if it was worse.[/quote']

The rock work is rad!

The rock work is rad!

Thanks it was inspired from a few Horiyoshi II pieces. I am familiar with 1 and 3, but got schooled on 2 when it was being added on me which was cool IMO.

very nice man. You have some really nice coverage, how many hours deep are you?

Thanks! I´m 9 sessions in. Maybe 45 hours + - I think. Next sitting is on Saturday this week

Tommorow i am having my second session of outlines, last time i got so damn sick. I had the flu bu pushed trough anyway. But after 6 hours i was done. I am going some painkillers And just let it come over me, i never used painkillers For anything.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk