@rozone that is a great Fudo. Love the robes. You aren't covering up that lady head are you?

Thanks, @Cork! That lady head was done by Freddy Corbin a few years ago, so I'm definitely not covering it up. :) Last I spoke to Freddy he suggested putting a lotus underneath it and surrounding it with a halo of sorts so that it can be integrated better into the whole piece.

The background is pretty much just going to be a bunch of flames. It's going to be wicked cool!

Having had my backpiece for a few months now, I gotta to say that I keep loving it more and more. I wanted to get one for years, and I'm so glad that I finally said "fuck it" and went ahead.

The only downside is that I have to keep looking at photos of myself to get a proper view of it. Can't wait to start filling up areas that I can actually see myself.

Here is a recent photo from my holiday in Ibiza.

k2dqC8p.jpg

I recognise that back........You don't just have a back piece, you have a valerie vargas back piece....!

Off to ibiza Tuesday myself, mine will also be on show..

My poor butt! You can see the beads of blood already forming on the lotus on the left side. Butt is finished. Not much left!

I swear this towel was clean before we started. And I got to add a new color to my stained fundoshi. Purple!

Man, that is one sweet back piece!!!!! Thank goodness we only have one ass, that is too much pain to try to endure again!

I don't know what you guys are all complaining about. I look at all the "tattoo pain" pictures on the internet and they all show the butt as one of the spots on the body where the pain is lower. I think you guys are all just looking for attention and the opportunity to show off your backsides and using this forum as a way to publicly admire butts and your S&M tendencies without the shunning of society.

As I look at all these pieces I am in awe and shock, I have an idea for a back piece that I want and it will pretty much be the only piece i ever get (maybe, if I can hack it). I have no images to post so I am hoping everyone has good imaginations... I want to get the tree of life all the way up my back, with roots wrapping around my backside, and some of the leaves peaking over my shoulders and collarbones. And surrounding the tree I wanted to put creatures that represented family that here and past... as yet to be determined

@Cork looking nice! Congrats on the progress brother! Your almost there and the rest should be cake for now on.

Did about 2 hours of touch ups this past weekend and now I am officially done for a while before I start the front. I am sure everyone says that.

Mike

Nice. What are you thinking about front? I can't recall the exact names for each, but are you thinking about full front or open shirt? And from Rodrigo? I've been following his Instagram for a while now and his stuff is so good.

Also, a hilarious aside. Dana is a true professional. As I was admiring my butt in the mirror this morning, curiosity got the better of me and I was thinking "How far did he really get in my butt?" So I spread my cheeks, and I notice that the flame ends were pretty deep, but that they were scalloped. Dana took the time to scallop the edges in my butt crack. What a guy.

@SeeSea Honestly the healing is the worst part about the butt. For me the worst pain is lower back.... and that so happens to be the largest part left. Next session is going to be fun!

Ok, I see what you have next. The spine didn't bother me. The kidneys and love handles are killer. I've only got a bit on an upper cheek so far. Not sure how far south he's going, but I won't be hitting ditch!

As I look at all these pieces I am in awe and shock, I have an idea for a back piece that I want and it will pretty much be the only piece i ever get (maybe, if I can hack it). I have no images to post so I am hoping everyone has good imaginations... I want to get the tree of life all the way up my back, with roots wrapping around my backside, and some of the leaves peaking over my shoulders and collarbones. And surrounding the tree I wanted to put creatures that represented family that here and past... as yet to be determined

Bethenny, if you really want your back done then do it. We all might whinge about how bad a backpiece can be while getting but i promise that all who have finished a backpiece would do it again. I myself am about 1/2 way through mine and although it sucks getting the work and healing it the satisfaction of seeing perhaps the biggest piece of art you can do on your body is awesome. I dont look forward to my fortnightly sessions but once they are done I cannot wait to get home and see the progress. The end result is well and truely worth it.

Btw @Cork love the work, great detail and colours. I wish I was that far advanced with mine.

- - - Updated - - -

This fortnights update.

Most of work was done on right side arse cheek and thigh but shows how he merged the original 3/4 sleeve into the backpiece.