Apprenctice

Born Without a Face

What's up everyone, I have been lurking this site for a while, this is the first time I posted. My name is Ben Vigil, I am a tattoo apprentice at Brave New World tattoo in Denver, Colorado. Like most of you, I am passionate about tattoos and love looking at tattoos and artwork. I currently only have a few tattoos under my belt and have been apprenticing here for about a year and a half. The first year I was not allowed to tattoo. I feel very fortunate to be able to work and learn in a shop where tattoos are taken seriously. I look forward to getting to know the users who post on the forum.

I have been skateboarding my whole life, former pro. I love hip-hop, punk rock and metal. I enjoy performing hip-hop and poetry as well as karaoke. I am also working on a sci-fi graphic novel in my spare time.

Please check out my tattoos and artwork on Instagram: @bornw1thoutaface

What's up everyone' date=' I have been lurking this site for a while, this is the first time I posted. My name is Ben Vigil, I am a tattoo apprentice at Brave New World tattoo in Denver, Colorado. Like most of you, I am passionate about tattoos and love looking at tattoos and artwork. I currently only have a few tattoos under my belt and have been apprenticing here for about a year and a half. The first year I was not allowed to tattoo. I feel very fortunate to be able to work and learn in a shop where tattoos are taken seriously. I look forward to getting to know the users who post on the forum. I have been skateboarding my whole life, former pro. I love hip-hop, punk rock and metal. I enjoy performing hip-hop and poetry as well as karaoke. I am also working on a sci-fi graphic novel in my spare time. Please check out my tattoos and artwork on Instagram: @bornw1thoutaface[/quote'] Welcome to the site!
welcome! skateboarding is fun. my knees do not agree anymore... enjoy LST (you will..)
Yeah me too. My knees can't take it. I'll stick to tattooing them instead!

Ha! Same here! Blew both out skating and it eventually lead to me stopping sports l together.