Welcome to Last Sparrow Tattoo Forum: feedback

tammy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I wanted to know what happened to the editing feature. I posted a comment and then a day later realized there was a mistake and I am pretty sure I was able to edit my post just by clicking something at the bottom if the page. Did this feature used to exist or was I really just dreaming?

2min later.....

Haha I just looked a my post and the edit button was there(hence this new addition to my comment) but it's not available on all the various threads, how come??

Hi,

I wanted to know what happened to the editing feature. I posted a comment and then a day later realized there was a mistake and I am pretty sure I was able to edit my post just by clicking something at the bottom if the page. Did this feature used to exist or was I really just dreaming?

2min later.....

Haha I just looked a my post and the edit button was there(hence this new addition to my comment) but it's not available on all the various threads, how come??

You should be able to edit any of YOUR post at any time. If you find otherwise please PM a moderator with the link so we can look into, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Fairly insignificant I know but I wonder if the "initiation" thread should be moved more towards the top of the page so new members can see it easier without scrolling to the bottom?

I think that's a pretty good idea, any other moderators think that maybe we could put it after new/updates, but before the general forum?

• 4 months later...

I just wanted to mention something to do with message sizes..

I noticed when I try to make a post that's only one word, like "Nice!" on a photo I get the message "Your message is too short please lengthen it to at least 5 characters" Is there any way this can be removed? Or is it another trick to block spammers?

Yes - thank god they lifted the 15 min time limit. I had considered re-doing the older ones a while ago, thanks for reminding me - I'll put that officially on the 'to do' list! Should be able to get to it w/in a few weeks. Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Has there been any suggestions for making the audio of the interviews available as mp3 files? Could be interesting to post them up onto itunes, which might drive some traffic to this forums?

Just a thought and I would definitely download them to listen while doing other things for sure!

Best

Hello,

Has there been any suggestions for making the audio of the interviews available as mp3 files? Could be interesting to post them up onto itunes, which might drive some traffic to this forums?

Just a thought and I would definitely download them to listen while doing other things for sure!

Best

We have never discussed it......but now we will, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I was curious about the possibility of putting up 'a wall' or something somewhere on the forum, I have seen 'chatboxes' on some sites where people can put up a quick link or 'check this out' text, rather than putting a new thread up.

edit: looked at the forum page and there quite a few boxes/categories already....perhaps not then, but just a thought.

Been flipping through old threads, great times!

we can add a chat box but it really slows down the site performance and chatboxes and easily compromised so sites can get hacked..

also chats cannot be archived so the thread you post may disappear within minutes depending on how busy the chat is.