Hand Tattoos

graybones

• 2 weeks later...

I have always wanted to get my hands tattooed. I wanted to wait until I have kids, because I want my kids tattoos the tattoos that are not easily hidden. I have one on the way and have 3 step kids. So hands and neck will be filled soon. I also didnt want to get them done until I knew I would be making money and able to take care of my family. I'm not tattooing full time anymore, I do it part time and have another job that I work full time and luckily for me tattoos arent an issue since its a manufacturing plant. I predict that in the next year I will have at least one hand done, however I wont get my hands until my sleeves are done and they are almost there haha.

So many great ideas! I`m a 6th grade teacher in Norway and is seriously considering getting my hands done. It`s really tempting when Marius Meyer is in our neighbourhood. Did you guys se the Fudo and dragon he posted yesterday? Insane!

Instagram

That rules. I'm a 7th grade teacher and I'm pretty sure I'd be fired on the spot if I had those on my hands. But I'd be stoked. Haha.

So many great ideas! I`m a 6th grade teacher in Norway and is seriously considering getting my hands done. It`s really tempting when Marius Meyer is in our neighbourhood. Did you guys se the Fudo and dragon he posted yesterday? Insane!

Instagram

That rules. I'm a 7th grade teacher and I'm pretty sure I'd be fired on the spot if I had those on my hands. But I'd be stoked. Haha.

Are administrators lenient about visibly tattooed teachers in Norway? I read an article recently about how great the school system is there.

I'm a kindergarten teacher and my tattoos haven't been a problem, but I mostly cover them. I think I would have to wait until retirement for hand tattoos.

Are administrators lenient about visibly tattooed teachers in Norway? I read an article recently about how great the school system is there.

I'm a kindergarten teacher and my tattoos haven't been a problem, but I mostly cover them. I think I would have to wait until retirement for hand tattoos.

Isn't Nocturno Culto a teacher?

I would say both parents and administrators are more than ok with visible tattoos. I´ve got full sleeves and wear tattoo or band shirts for work every day. No prob. I guess hands could make a difference while applying for jobs, but I like to think that there´s lots of schools here who would appreciate teachers for their job, not judging tattoos.

Isn't Nocturno Culto a teacher?

???? Um, I wouldn't know. Is he? I didn't know there was a Nocturno Culto until I googled him just now: https://www.google.com/search?q=Nocturno+Culto&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=8ojdUr7yEoTroATfyYGQDg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=953&bih=459

He doesn't work at my school.

Aha! Yes, he currently works in Norway as a school teacher.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nocturno_Culto

???? Um, I wouldn't know. Is he? I didn't know there was a Nocturno Culto until I googled him just now: https://www.google.com/search?q=Nocturno+Culto&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=8ojdUr7yEoTroATfyYGQDg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=953&bih=459

He doesn't work at my school.

Aha! Yes, he currently works in Norway as a school teacher.

Nocturno Culto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's because you don't teach in Norway. I'm sure he's Mr. Culto to his students.

@Mark Bee @TrixieFaux I guess we'll just have to wait until we retire! My principal is pretty cool about my tattoos, but I also keep them covered during the school day. I coach track and XC though, and I'm always in shorts and a t-shirt. He comments on most of them positively, but I don't have anything crazy. If I got some sort of topless pinup on my forearm, that might present a problem. Haha.

• 4 months later...