Newbie in Phoenix

Jnvlv

Hey guys,

I just recently got a few tattoos and love them!! I am lucky that I found local place that I like very much to get any work done. I am 24 years old and only have had piercings (industrial, eyebrow and left lobe) my parents were not fans of those so I can't imagine what they'd say or how they would react to the tattoos (I can but unsure of what it would actually be like lol) Yah I haven't told them at all but they are visiting in February from CT so they will see in person

Hey guys,

I just recently got a few tattoos and love them!! I am lucky that I found local place that I like very much to get any work done. I am 24 years old and only have had piercings (industrial, eyebrow and left lobe) my parents were not fans of those so I can't imagine what they'd say or how they would react to the tattoos (I can but unsure of what it would actually be like lol) Yah I haven't told them at all but they are visiting in February from CT so they will see in person

Welcome to LST, where did you get your work done?

For the snake/ankh tattoo, it was 120/hr and took about 3.25 hours so I paid 390 for it

Do you think that makes sense? I do and I am OK and proud of it, she did an amazing job

Some of my friends say I was crazy and other people I tell say the same

I have a cousin that had some work done there. Her work done by Christine....

In the Phoenix Area you HAVE to go to Immaculate Tattoo in Mesa. Aaron Coleman is a master and he will not disappoint.

Well a guy named Aaron "Bubba" Irwin, who is part owner of the shop did the Scorpion and Christine did the Snake/Ankh

They are all very awesome, there are 3 others there. I really felt comfortable with them and they are funny and talk to you during the process. They build good relationships with their customers. I am one who once I find someone I like I usually don't ever stray away. I do this with my hair, Drs, etc

For the snake/ankh tattoo, it was ...so I paid...for it

Do you think that makes sense? I do and I am OK and proud of it, she did an amazing job

Some of my friends say I was crazy and other people I tell say the same

While we generally don't like to talk specific numbers/prices around here, I would say it makes sense. Most people have no idea what a quality tattoo costs. It is going to be on you for the rest of your life - going cheap makes no sense at all.

Dang yah the people I go to usually have to plan a good full month ahead. It will give me time to think and save $$ though :p

Thanks for the info guys and the intro here. I am glad I found this forum. I feel like almost everyone has tattoos but only a handful of people really CARE and cherish their art and who actually know what they are talking about. Good to know those people are here