Arm band cover up

iowagirl

ppppft there's no swimsuits going on this lady. Board shorts and long tops for me...that's why I'd thought above my knee, so it would show! I sound like an ole gramma.

What would you do to a tattoo to lighten it? Do you think it will be a muddled mess down the road? Gah, to go back 8 years and not have gotten the stuff done originally..

No It wont be a muddled mess down the road. But in some of the spots where there is darker orange and darker yellows I would just put a lighter orange or lighter yellow over it and it would help to lighten it up a bit. but not to over do it so the tattoos looks odd.

@iowagirl the lady head you posted is a painting by Lina Stigsson http://www.linastigsson.com/ who would be doing the tattoo? Just be wary as if you aren't able to get her to do it then maybe it might be an idea to get another tattooer to draw up a design as they may not be able to do that beautiful painting justice (not trying to be a douche, just saying)

Oh, interesting, I assumed it was an Angelique Houtkamp piece at first glance. I like her work a lot but find it (and Kim-Anh Nguyen's) a little too 'sweet' for my taste when it comes right down to it. Will have to have a good look at Lisa Stigson's work, hadn't come across her before.

- - - Updated - - -

(am an hour or so from Amsterdam, y' see)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...