Hello from Portland, Oregon!

Yeastbreath

Technically, I don't live in city limits, but for all intents and purposes I call Portland home at the moment. Great tattoo culture here and I finally got bit by the bug soon after my 31st birthday this year. Two tattoos deep now, and I'm already thinking about a dozen others! Looking forward to learning more about tattoos and drawing inspiration here at LST.

Oh yeah, and my name is Jason.

Edit: pics: http://instagram.com/p/iK6-1RSWn_/ http://instagram.com/p/gqB9cZSWlk/

There are a lot of great artists in and around Portland. Who's your favorite artist in your neck of the woods?

Don't really have a favorite artist. I've gotten the two I have from Dean and Tyson at Historic Tattoo. My wife is working on a side piece with Tanya at Above the Pearl and it's looking great so far. I keep coming back to Cheyenne Sawyer at Atlas on Instagram, and can't help but think I better setup an appointment with him. Absolutely killing it from my perspective.

Instagram

Instagram

Above The Pearl Tattoo Images

Instagram

Don't really have a favorite artist. I've gotten the two I have from Dean and Tyson at Historic Tattoo. My wife is working on a side piece with Tanya at Above the Pearl and it's looking great so far. I keep coming back to Cheyenne Sawyer at Atlas on Instagram, and can't help but think I better setup an appointment with him. Absolutely killing it from my perspective.

Instagram

Instagram

Above The Pearl Tattoo Images

Instagram

Historic is a great shop, and a great choice. You should also check out Atlas. I have been tattooed by Cheyenne, and I can't speak highly enough about him. Great tattoos and a great guy. Everyone in that shop is really good. I will be down there one month from today getting tattooed by Jacob Redmond.