Hi, haven't done this in a while...

Breakme

Hi everyone

Just starting the obligatory "please welcome me" thread so I can start posting and participating, been lurking these boards for a good few months now.

Umm, so a bit about me...... Kiwi chick living in Melbourne, Australia, slightly older than 30 and apart from my first tattoo at age 20 (that one is a story for another day) have only recently started getting serious about (finally!) tattooing the rest of my body.

There is some amazing talent coming out of Aus, I feel like it's a really exciting time to be in this part of the world. I gather that most of the people that post here are from the USA and some from Europe? Hopefully there are a few other people from this side of the world.

So yeah, that's it. See you guys round :-)

Bec

Hey cheers for the replies! So happy to hear you guys are excited for our part of the world too :-)

I should've loaded pics last night, but it was a bit late, ha!

Just recently got this lady head from Emily Rose Murray t0o8.jpg Took around 4.5 hours and I'm not short!

I also have a forearm half sleeve in April with Clare Hampshire, she is doing a deer head http://claritytattoo.com/ and Emily Rose will be doing a horse head on the outside of my other thigh in May. So lots of exciting stuff coming up! Just want this year to get a move on already, as much as I hate wishing my life away.

Who are you favourites from Aussie?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck, sorry its so massive, no idea how to resize :o

Thanks for those links Joe!

I also forgot to mention Teniele Sadd, really love her ladies and birds, would love to have her do my right arm, but will have to replenish the tattoo fund after my sessions with Clare and Emily in the next few months.

Teniele Sadd @teniele Instagram photos | Webstagram

iowagirl - if you ever get the chance you should def do a trip down this way. Guess it's quite expensive and quite a long way to come for a lot of people. There is heaps of Australia that I haven't seen yet, despite living here for 7 years.

Hey cheers for the replies! So happy to hear you guys are excited for our part of the world too :-) I should've loaded pics last night' date=' but it was a bit late, ha! Just recently got this lady head from Emily Rose Murray Took around 4.5 hours and I'm not short! I also have a forearm half sleeve in April with Clare Hampshire, she is doing a deer head http://claritytattoo.com/ and Emily Rose will be doing a horse head on the outside of my other thigh in May. So lots of exciting stuff coming up! Just want this year to get a move on already, as much as I hate wishing my life away. Who are you favourites from Aussie? - - - Updated - - - - - - Updated - - - Fuck, sorry its so massive, no idea how to resize :o

That is sooo bad ass!!!!