business cards

cigaretteadvocate

yes. i try to collect business cards for every tattoo artist that i've met, good or bad. i in general collect business cards and showcards (for art shows, not concerts), and i currently have a box that is over flowing and i'm in trying to get organized.

I'm OCD when it comes to business cards.I used to have hundreds from going to conventions,and shops.I carry a wallet just for business cards,so when i meet someone,and were talking about tattoos,i pull out my thick wallet full of cards,and give them a few..And when i go to a shop,i like to grab like 10 cards,so i can have reserves.

Speaking of business cards, I'm having some made for LST, to help spread the word and grow our community of knowledgeable tattooers and enthusiasts. If you se me in Philly or anywhere else, please grab a stack. They're not fancy, I went more for volume and basic info. However, if any of you start collecting fancy yoga business cards, you'll definitely need one of mine. Scott's business card is pretty special, too, and he actually does make the sweet tats.

Business cards are a really cool way to help others when information is needed. Unlike most people I don't have a cell phone on me all the time (its for emergencies like for calling a tow truck and even then I usually don't have it on me LOL sigh. . .) So if I need a phone number or an address or something of the sorts they are great to have in your wallet! Also regarding ones for tattoo shop/artists its great when someone stops me to admire my tattoos and I have a card for that artist to give the admirer.