Tattoo Apprentice -Evolved Body Art - Columbus Ohio

marahisback

Hi! My name is Marah and I'm a tattoo apprentice in Ohio.. I've been apprenticing for almost two years now and have only done a few tattoos. It's taken me a really long time to figure out what's expected of me and what kind of commitment I should be offering to the community and my mentors. I don't have a facebook and I've never been a part of a forum so I'm not even sure if I'm doing this step right... I don't know of anyone else on this site! I found out about it by watching the LST video interviews from TAM blog... I don't really have a style or any genre of tattooing I'm sticking with right now, but I'm primarily interested in American Traditional and Japanese Traditional even though I really know nothing about either of them..

I'm a member of the iHung suspension team and the Only Flesh suspension team, I've worked very closely with the Association of Professional Piercers, but I don't think I've had a great opportunity to help out or put work into the tattoo community... I guess I'm kindof looking to do that here..

I'm not entirely how this whole thing works or how social networking sites, in general, work... I just imagine this networking site would be a good start to understanding the industry a little better to help it succeed.. I think I answered what you're getting at.. anyways, any advice?

It's taken me a really long time to figure out what's expected of me and what kind of commitment I should be offering to the community and my mentors.

So lemmie get this straight, you landed an apprenticeship but you dont understand whats expected of you? maybe you should re evaluate your goals?