Best of the Midwest

Not sure if there's any other Midwesterners here? Just got curious about conventions this afternoon and started looking around. One in Minnesota was yesterday so that's out! This is in a few weeks, so not sure if husband is on duty that weekend or not, but it's not that far away, which I like. Best of the Midwest Tattoo Convention | Presented by Shane ONeill Productions

I don't know anything about tattoo conventions but it sounds fun. Lord knows I spend more than enough time googling and looking on pinterest and here at pictures, would be nice to see some in person. Is anyone familiar w/any of the shops that will be there, and have any thoughts on them? I know who that London guy is from watching some of that show, and when I first came here, a member sent me some links to some shops in my area and there's like three of them that will be there. (Liquid Courage, Black Squirrel, Grinn and Barrett)

Oh hey, thanks for the links! I really like that Mecca Tattoo. It's not horribly far away...farther away than the convention, tho, figures. I looked at some of the first rows of links on the convention page but hadn't gotten far enough to see those, so thank you!