Wanting to get a half sleeve done...

Halfsleeve

Hey everyone. I have recently became obsessed with getting a half sleeve done. I have a few tattoos now but I am really wanting to expand. I see things I like online so I take photos of it so I can show someone what I like. I joined here with the hope that some one might be able to steer me in to right direction of finding an artist in the central texas area that does good quality tattoos. I would really like to get the kind of half sleeve that could make magazines. Anybody have any recommendations?

What you get out of tattoos has a lot to do with the effort you put into getting them. Coming here and saying you want a good tattoo when you seemingly can't be bothered doing any legwork yourself, not even to the extent of looking through portfolios on the internet and seeing what you respond to, doesn't bode well for you.

I have done plenty of leg work that why I came here. I haven't been able to find anyone buy searching online that I feel does good work. I came on here to get some input from other people. some people here have been helpful because they mentioned places that I haven't found in my searching. I have looked through countless portfolios but still haven't found someone I like. Thank you Graeme for telling me the obvious things I should do but thats not being very helpful in my search for recommendations.