Pagoda City Tattoo Fest - August 2014

I really wanted to make it to this convention, but I'm in the middle of moving and all the time and expense associated with that made it unrealistic. Seems like it was a success though, so hopefully I and everyone else who missed out will get another shot next year. It was complete torture knowing that Steve Byrne was so close and I wasn't getting tattooed by him—ever since he did a Rose of No Man's Land on my upper arm last summer I've wanted him to add to it and fill out my arm more. Same thing goes for Chad Koeplinger, I feel like he's never within striking distance of PA.

I'll be there Sunday, but I think just hanging out. Was planning on getting tattooed by Scott Sylvia again, but he had to postpone his trip east.

Do you know if he has a shop/convention and dates lined up, or is he just hoping to make it out this way at some point?

• 10 months later...
@BrianH I'll be there on Friday, first appt of the convention for Scott Sylvia. When is your appointment? There's a sort of tacky, but decent, Mexican restaurant across the way if you wanna grab some food or drinks. Same for anyone else who may be there!

I think I start at 2:30.

• 2 weeks later...

i'll be there saturday. hoping to get tattooed by mike wilson, i'm going to call inksmith tomorrow to see if he's taking appointments but i know when he was at cleveland a few years back he was just doing walk ups.

also emailed scott sylvia earlier and he said he had some time so i'm going to get a little something from him.

• 2 weeks later...